WELCOME TO THE MARKET STREET
VINTAGE . WINE . FINDS . GOODS. 26,000 SF of antique furniture, architectural salvage, unique finds, home goods, lighting, decor and more in Louisburg, Kansas. Just 15 minutes south of Overland Park, it's a short drive, but it always feels like a real get away!
Breathe in the country air... visit Somerset Ridge Vineyard and Winery, the Louisburg Cider Mill, explore the "south bottoms shops" and then come on in to the Louisburg Market Street. You'll love the hunt for antiques, goods, finds and more at the Louisburg Market Street!
• 26,000 SF Market with a wine bar, vintage and new goods
• Conveniently located in charming Louisburg, Kansas just 15 minutes south of Overland Park
• High Traffic area next door to Price Chopper and Orscheln’s just off Highway 69
• Growing tourist area complimented by Somerset Ridge Winery and the Louisburg Cider Mill
• Somerset Wine Bar inside the Market
• Second Saturdays at Louisburg Cider Mill driving increased traffic
• Summer Pop Up Market and Market Fair at the Vineyard opportunities
• NO percent of sales fees
• 10 x 8 and 10 x 16 Booths - also now offering 2 x 10 and wall space
• No percent of sales fees
• Full scale Louisburg Market Street Marketing and Social Media plan
• Loading Dock for large item delivery and pick up
• Apply online at louisburgmarketstreet.com or drop/mail application to Market office address